Re: [Exim] trashing self messages

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] trashing self messages
Quoth Torsten Curdt on Thu, Mar 09, 2000:
> alluser: user1, user2, user3
>
> Now "user1" sends a mail to "alluser" but since
> he's also in the alias he receives his own message.
>
> Can someone please give me a hint how to suppress this
> message? My first though was something like to trash all
> messages where sender and receipent are the same.

It's not good enough. People sometimes send message to
themselves, either by automatic programs, or by hand. And I
personally like to receive messages I send to mailing lists, to
ensure that the message got there, and to keep track of threads.

> Any thoughs?

You can do this by using real mailing list software, which is
better because it's more secure (only the subscribers can send
mail to the list, unless configured otherwise).

Vadik.

--
To err is human, to moo bovine.