RE: [Exim] /etc/aliases used after qualify_domain

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Philipp Gaschütz
To: Frank Petzold, exim-users
題目: RE: [Exim] /etc/aliases used after qualify_domain
Well...

You need a rewrite rule that looks whether the address has a domain
appended to $localpart (if ! $domain), if it has not, it looks in
/etc/aliases for valid matches, if this also returns false then you
change the recipient to $local_part@???

How to do that all... no idea ;) only in theory ;) check the rewriting
docs

-p