Re: [Exim] Angry users because we use rbl_domains

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Graeme Fowler
To: Lorens Kockum
CC: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [Exim] Angry users because we use rbl_domains
On 08-Mar-2000 Lorens Kockum wrote:
> It shouldn't be too hard either (but I've never looked to do it)
> to add a custom header to mail that would have been refused.

A bit like we do here:

# Check in various RBLs/Relay lists
rbl_domains = "rbl.maps.vix.com:dul.maps.vix.com:relays.orbs.org"

# Except our nice local machines
rbl_except_nets = "<blah blah some local bits we control>"

# Don't drop mail
no_rbl_reject_recipients

# Add header for downstream filtering
rbl_warn_header

...and then (a) we filter the messages and bin them if they've been
marked as 'Bad Senders' in another database, or (b) let the users sort
them out on their own.

We get (fingers crossed) very little spam here in users' mailboxes.

Graeme

--
Graeme Fowler
Network Officer, Infrastructure & Networks Group