Re: [Exim] T-Shirt

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Hugh Sasse Staff Elec Eng
A: Exim Users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] T-Shirt
On Wed, 8 Mar 2000, Paul Walsh wrote:

> My 4p worth (or should that be 0.06euro? ):
>
> "eXim...the antidote to sendmail"

As in "I'm Sorry I Haven't a R$*<@$+>$* $#$M $@$R $:$1<@$2>$3" ?

I thought of the rather mathematical:

Exim, an Extremely X Internet Mail transfer agent : X <is a member of>
{eXtensible, fleXible, reliable, GPL'd, well documented, ...}

Some time back someone posted a sendmail.cf file that produced the lyrics
to "The Twelve Days of Christmas". I suppose one could be constructed,
with much obfuscation, that produced "If you can read this, you probably
don't feel you need Exim" :-)

I would like to ask about the Exim logo on the web site, though. I think
it could be my low vision: It seems to have some sort of (wooden?) X at
its centre, but, no offence to its designer, it does look to me rather
like a piece of burnt toast. Am I just seeing it incorrectly? What did
the designer have in mind that I missed?

    Hugh
    hgs@???