[Exim] Re: LDAP help

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Yann Algayon
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Re: LDAP help

> Subject: [Exim] Help with LDAP, please?
>
> Hi, everyone -
>
> I'm totally stuck trying to get Exim-3.12 to do an aliases-style
> lookup using ldap.
>
> The setup is:
>
> 1.  In the directors part of the config file I've got the following
>     set up

>     system_aliases:
>     driver = aliasfile
>     search_type = ldap
>     query = "user=\"cn=postmaster,dc=hw,dc=ac,dc=uk\" pass=notRealPwd
> -
>             ldap:://rm03pc1.cen.hw.ac.uk/cn=${local_part},ou=Accounts,
>  -
>             dc=hw,dc=ac,dc=uk?uid"
>   # user = exim
>     file_transport = address_file
>     pipe_transport = address_pipe

> (the query string is folded at the '-' for ease)
>
> 2. The ldap entries for each user look like this:
>
>     dn: uid=cenkjc, ou=Accounts, dc=hw, dc=ac, dc=uk
>     objectclass: top
>     objectclass: account
>     objectclass: posixAccount
>     objectclass: hwAccount
>     cn: Kevin Collins
>     uid: cenkjc
>     uidnumber: 502
>     gidnumber: 297
>     gecos: K.J.Collins
>     homedirectory: /home/cen/cenkjc
>     loginshell: /bin/csh
>     hwmailname: K.J.Collins
>     hwmaildelivery: cenkjc@???

> When I try looking something up using exim:
>
>     exim -bt K.J.Collins@???

> I get an error
>
> K.J.Collins@??? cannot be resolved at this time:
> search_find deferred: malformed parameter setting precedes LDAP URL
>
> Any help appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kev.

> Kevin Collins, Computing Services  |   Tel  0131 451 3791
> Heriot-Watt University, EDINBURGH  |
> EH14 4AS, Scotland, UK             |   Fax  0131 451 3261

I think your LDAP query is wrong.

the general form is LDAP://url:port/searchbase?attribute?scope?filter

In your LDAP request, the search base is the point in the directory tree where tou start the search. It
should be something like dc=hw,dc=ac,dc=uk or dc=ac,dc=uk if you want to search from a higher level.

the attribute is what you search. uid seems correct.

the scope should be sub. (it means that it is a subtree search)

the filter should be the search condition. I don't know exactly what you
search, so I can't help you more.

Yann Algayon