Re: [Exim] Exim in a one-domain, multiple-site configuration

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Marc MERLIN
To: Lorens Kockum
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] Exim in a one-domain, multiple-site configuration
On mar, mar 07, 2000 at 08:46:33 -0000, Lorens Kockum wrote:
> With your setup, I'm surprised you don't have more problems.
> Think about Bcc where the recipient's name does not even appear
> in the headers. Think about mailing lists, where not only the
> recipient does not appear, but the errors should not go to the
> From, and sending things on to the To would cause planetary mail
> loops.

Well, exim does have the Envelope-To: header which lets you split a domain
mailbox and send each Email to the user it was intended for.
As for not losing the envelope From, I think you can retain it if you have
fetchmail deliver to a file instead of delivering by sending the Email to
your local MTA

Marc

Finger marc_f@??? for PGP key and other contact information