Re: [Exim] How to do fancy aliases?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Peter Radcliffe
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] How to do fancy aliases?
Marc Merlin <exim-users-local@???> probably said:
> I used to have alias entries like this with sendmail:
> engr-sw:                 "|/bin/sed -e 's/Subject: .Engr-All. /Subject: /' -e '/mailing list/,$ d' | /bin/sed '$ d' | /bin/sed '$ d' |/bin/sed '$ d' |/var/local/mailman/mail/wrapper post engr-sw"

1) WTF are you piping sed to sed like that ?
Use sed -e whatever -e else -e somethingmore | wrapper

2) I think it's passing all this to exec, as is, you need to pass it to
the shell.
either enable this for the alias file or put all this in a single
shell script (which is what I usually do)

3) you don't need to use the mailman wrapper, there are some directors
floating around that deliver directly to mailman - I use a similar
approach.

P.

--
pir                  pir@???                    pir@???