RE: [Exim] T Shirts

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Jeffrey D. Carnahan
To: exim-users
Oggetto: RE: [Exim] T Shirts
Personal Favorite:

On front, medium font, upper chest:

How do you spell MTA?

And on rear, across upper back, medium font:

Exim

--
Warmest Regards...
Jeff Carnahan                                        Networq, Inc.
http://www.networq.com/                      jcarnahan@???

-----Original Message-----
From: exim-users-admin@??? [mailto:exim-users-admin@exim.org]On
Behalf Of Dean Brooks
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2000 9:45 PM
To: exim-users@???
Subject: Re: [Exim] T Shirts

> Quoth Nigel Metheringham on Mon, Mar 06, 2000:
>
> > Anyone have good suggestions for logos
>
> The one from the web site? Or just "Exim" in some nice simple
> font (Times or Courier (Because We Work On TTYs[tm])). A design
> like:
>
> E  x  i  m    <- big font
> slogan here    <- small font underneath

How about a nice play on words:

     Exim - Send mail the right way
or   Exim - Send mail the way it was meant to be

or something with a similar effect... ;)

Regards,

Dean A. Brooks
IgLou Internet Services, Inc.          Telephone (502) 966-3848
3315 Gilmore Industrial Blvd.          Facsimile (502) 968-0449
Louisville, Kentucky  40213            E-mail dean@???