Re: [Exim] Several Questions

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: sys044
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Several Questions
On Fri, 3 Mar 2000 sys044@??? wrote:

> (new user questions so please point to page if in manual .....)
>
> Is it possible to configure the vacation filter to
>     a. put in a subject line
>     b. come from someone other than Mailer-Daemon

Not quite sure what you mean by "*the* vacation filter". There is a
"subject" option to the "mail" command in the filter language. Messages
from user's personal filters should normally be from the user, not from
Mailer-daemon, though the envelope sender is always empty (<>) as befits
an auto-generated message. However, you can specify "From" for the From:
header line.

> Is there a WWW interface, rather than X, for Exim monitor?

Not that I know of.

> The message store layout being tested is that used by Esys. I
> presume that I have to do local deliveries by piping through their
> local delivery agent.
>
> How do I set this up so as to allow users to filter into folders
> using that message store structure?

Can't really answer the question because I don't know the requirements
of Esys. But if it just requires some arguments to a pipe command, for
example, you could allow users to use the "pipe" command in their
filters.

  if <some condition> then
    pipe "/usr/whatever/bin/esys  ... whatever arguments"
  endif