Re: [Exim] Exim dies w/ Signal 11

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Philip Hazel
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Bryce Newall
Υ/ο: Exim Mailing List
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Exim dies w/ Signal 11
On Fri, 3 Mar 2000, Bryce Newall wrote:

> Yes, 300 is the exim UID. 9603 is, of course, an exim process that was
> started up, and for some reason, died with Signal 11.

Sure, but I was just wondering if there was any trace information which
told us how it was started up. (If the daemon started it, then it is a
reception process or a queue runner; if a user process started it, then
it is a reception process from an MUA; if a queue runner started it,
then its a delivery, etc.)

Since 300 is the Exim uid, we know that it was not a local delivery
process. I don't suppose there was a core dumped? (Look in
/var/spool/exim.)