Re: [Exim] Message sender & subject to mobile phone

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Ken Bailey
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] Message sender & subject to mobile phone
Leonardo Boselli wrote ...

>Usually if you send a message to such services the message is
>automatically cut ... why bother abouth it ??

My experience is that the body of the message is cut. However the
email <-> SMS service I am currently using only sends very little from
the headers; the comment part of the From: header (not much use for
replying to unknown senders even if you've got the time, dexterity and
patience to type on a mobile phone's "keyboard" :) and truncates the
subject to the first 20 characters, so Alex has a fair point.

Surely an exim filter could do this, sending $reply_address and
$header_subject as the text of a mail command. No need for procmail.

Ken