Re: [Exim] Exim dies w/ Signal 11

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: Bryce Newall
Cc: Exim Mailing List
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim dies w/ Signal 11
data@??? said:
> I recently upgraded 4 FreeBSD 3.4-STABLE systems from Exim 2.12 to
> 3.13. On one of the machines, the one that sends and receives by far
> the most mail, exim seems to crash regularly

Have the other 3 machines seen none of these crashes at all?

It might be worth checking all the libraries you are linked against (I
assume you built a package on one machine and installed it on all 4 -
if not maybe you could see if using the binary set off a working
machine works better). See if the libraries listed by ldd
/usr/bin/exim are exactly the same on all machines.

was the exim 2.12 linked against the same libraries?

there has been a note from the people that produce berkeley db about a
problem in one release - could that be pertinant?

finally... is the 300 uid the exim uid, or is this happening whilst
exim has changed uid to do something else?

    Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]