Re: [Exim] SMTP envelope in a user filter?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Marc Haber
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] SMTP envelope in a user filter?
On Wed, 1 Mar 2000, Marc Haber wrote:

> is there a possibility to access the envelope of a message in a user
> .forward file? I tried $header_Envelope-to and tested with a message
> that actually included that header, but testprint shows that that
> variable is empty.

The envelope-to header is added when the message is delivered, if
configured in the transport. Therefore, it is not present at filtering
time. (And if present in the original message, it will have been removed
unless envelope_to_remove is negated.) The information you want is in
$original_local_part and $original_domain.