Re: [Exim] Percent Hack Domains\

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Adrian Daminato
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Percent Hack Domains\
Thanks for the reply, sorry for posting something that was covered in
the FAQ. I'm doing some interesting stuff with local parts on our
domain, and thought that may be the cause. Some more in depth checks
show that although the RCPT is accepted, our exim config does reject the
email.

Philip Hazel wrote:

> On Fri, 25 Feb 2000, Peter Radcliffe wrote:
>
> > If you send your config file in then someone can probably help futher.
>
> Also, please see Q0833 in the FAQ. There has been a *lot* of confusion
> about this.
>
> --
> Philip Hazel            University of Cambridge Computing Service,
> ph10@???      Cambridge, England. Phone: +44 1223 334714.

> --

Adrian Daminato
TUCOWS International Corp.
http://www.tucows.com
Tel: (416) 535-0123
Fax: (416) 531-5584

"The one who is not cut off from the true nature is known as the
spiritual man.
The one who is not cut off from the truth, is known as the perfect man."
-Chuang Tzu