[Exim] Percent Hack Domains

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Adrian Daminato
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Percent Hack Domains
Recently one of my mail servers was listed in the ORBS list as being an
open relay. There is a test page from abuse.net that runs through the
same checks that ORBS does, and it claims that all of our exim servers
allow

<relaytest%spam@???>

As a valid recipient. I was under the impression that if
percent_hack_domains is not set, anything with a % is denied as a
relay? Or, it would attempt to expand the local part into a real
address before claiming it is accepted?

I would appreciate help with this if possible, as more of our servers
are converted to Exim (from sendmail), I don't want them listed on the
ORBS list.

Thanks.

--
Adrian Daminato
TUCOWS International Corp.

"The one who is not cut off from the true nature is known as the
spiritual man.
The one who is not cut off from the truth, is known as the perfect man."
-Chuang Tzu