RE: [Exim] Setting up robust systems.

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Warren Vanichuk
A: 'Sherwood Botsford', Exim List
Asunto: RE: [Exim] Setting up robust systems.
I would get around this by 'soft' mounting onto foo and bar. When the NFS
server becomes unavailable, Exim will attempt to access the file, the call
will return a failure, not block, and Exim will defer and wait for the next
queue run to try again.

This is pretty much how we do it here. One cavaet - Make sure you have a
fair bit of space on foo and bar so that in the event that they can't write
to the mailboxes, and they need to queue, there is enough room on the local
filesystems to handle the influx of messages. :)

Sincerely, Warren
-----
Warren Vanichuk, Senior Systems Engineer, Team Lead
Network Operations @ Look Communications Inc.
http://www.look.ca/