Re: [Exim] distributing emails...

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Ian Southam
A: Philipp Gaschütz
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] distributing emails...
On Tue, Feb 22, 2000 at 11:59:18PM +0100 Philipp Gaschütz wrote :

> A customer of ours asked whether it is possible to forward mail to 2
> addresses in a 50:50 proportion...
>
> ie. he has an email address support@??? and wants incoming
> emails to be forwarded to support1@.domain.name and support2@???
> on a 50:50 basis...

I have a solution that works here (slightly different application but the same
principle.

Basically I setup the main address (in your case support) to be a directory.

This means that all the mail gets delivered as separate files.

Then a wee perl script wanders along (driven by cron) and redelivers the mails
according to your criteria.

I can think of no direct way of doing it in exim.

--
Ian