[Exim] variation on exim -bt

Author: Marc MERLIN
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] variation on exim -bt
Hi,

I'm trying to change email@??? into primarylogin@???
(in   other   words,   we   have    aliases   in   /etc/aliases,   but   for
randomemail@???, I'd like to get loginname)

So far, I had gotten away with using this:
realmail=`exim -bt $j | grep '@company.tld' | head -1 | sed 's/.* //'`

So if a user forwards the Email outside, it would still give me the primary
login, however it still breaks if .forward sends Email to another user in
our company or if it does something like /home/Mail/Inbox

So, can I get exim -bt to only walk through aliases and ignore .forwards
(which having exim honor them during mail delivery)?
Or is there any other way I can get the primay unix login name linked to an
alias?

Thanks,
Marc

Finger marc_f@??? for PGP key and other contact information