Re: [Exim] NO error mesage to sender after sending to nonexi…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] NO error mesage to sender after sending to nonexist@somedomain
Sorry it took so long to reply...

Quoth Alex Sergeyev on Fri, Feb 18, 2000:
>     Tell I send some kind of message to jirgz@???, but user jirgz not
> exist in domain hotmail.com. Normally, mailer return to sender error
> message - From: mailer-daemon ...taram taram, user ... does not exist...

Oh. You must add the following line to the main section of the
exim config file:

ignore_errmsg_errors

Philip, why is it false by default? I think that every sensible
postmaster with more than ten users enables this ASAP.

Vadik.

--
It was state of the art, he said.
The art in this case was probably pottery.