RE: [Exim] addendum

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Max Clements
A: 'nphyre@evernex.com', exim-users
Asunto: RE: [Exim] addendum
> Sorry for the double, but there was something I forgot to mention in my
'exim
> 2.05 + fetchmail problems' post. My POP3 account is a 'catch-all' for

the
> domain evernex.com, so that is why I am successfully receiving messages

> 'root@???' and so forth.

Aargh - without looking unhelpful, why do you use eximconf - one of exim's
great virtues is the IMHO simple intuitive and logically organized config
file - and that statement is a no contest to anyone who has ever tampered
with sendmail's .cf file :)

Do yourself a favour and get the exim manual online at http://www.exim.org
or else at ftp://ftp.cus.cam.ac.uk - and you will fall in love with exim
over night...

Max

--
Max Clements - IS Co-ordinator Hortec (Pty) Ltd.
max@???