RE: [Exim] NO error mesage to sender after sending to nonexi…

Author: Alex Sergeyev
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] NO error mesage to sender after sending to nonexist@somedomain

    Tell I send some kind of message to jirgz@???, but user jirgz not
exist in domain hotmail.com. Normally, mailer return to sender error
message - From: mailer-daemon ...taram taram, user ... does not exist...
    What I see: message are frozen in queue, but I DO NOT receive this error
message, I or some kind of user in my domain don't know mail delivery
complete or not...
    I run Exim 3.12 on SunOS 5.7 & use standard local delivery via appendfile
to /var/mail/$local_part. I trying to use Cyrus mailboxes - delivery through
pipe, when i tell return_fail_output, i recieve this normal undelivery
message. All seems to be OK, but... i have 150 users... my old sparcserver
with cyrus transport go wery,wery slow, i can't use them.

-- Alex