[Exim] EXIM 2.05 Make a NO open RELAY? (help please)

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Hak Ware
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] EXIM 2.05 Make a NO open RELAY? (help please)
I might be right is assuming that keeping your exim from open relay should
have crossed this list but after hours (informative as they may have been)
looking over the archives week to week. I havent found where to prevent my
exim from being a open relay.. The documentation isnt very clear either..
can someone help me out? I cant even subscribe to this list because ORBS
says Im a relay, all configs ive tried either crash or have no effect. Im
sure somone has something that they can cut and copy for me... :)

Please help a Tired guy fix his EXIM

Thanks so much in advance

Kent