[Exim] 3.12 on debian potato faulty

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Leonardo Boselli
A: EXIM Mailing list
Cc: submit
Temas antiguos: Re: [Exim] frozen messages
Asunto: [Exim] 3.12 on debian potato faulty
The 3.12-4 on debian-potato have still the same problem I noticed
in august on 3.03 :
While with 3.03 if i enabled asmtp and activated the program via
inetd ANY one could relay throught my machine.
With this new version the problem is worse: not only using the
default configuration of debian it is relaying irrespective of the
configuration, but also it does not accept asmtp extensions.
It turns that debian did not enabled them (WHY????) ..
I recompiled, from bebian sources, with debian patch ... and the
result changet only slightly, now the asmtp works fine. But still
anyone can relay ...
I run it not from inetd but as a daemon, and all is now nice ....
However there is still the problem that if i change an alias file i have
to restart exim ...
Additional problem: libident and libpre are not correctly linked, I had
to move them in /usr/lib so the complile were ok ....

Leonardo Boselli
nucleo informatico e telematico
Dipartimento Ingegneria Civile
Universita` di Firenze