Re: [Exim] Exim filter db lookups - full stop

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Nigel Metheringham
To: Tony Earnshaw
CC: Exim
題目: Re: [Exim] Exim filter db lookups - full stop
tonye@??? said:
> What is going to happen pretty soon, is that we'll be getting more and
> more spam from a particular MS Exchange server, whose administrators
> haven't the nouse to configure their mailserver to stop spamming. Now
> we've a fair chance of blocking much of this.

I must admit, whilst I know there are sometimes political pressures to
ignore such problems, I would strongly suggest that there is a very
strong campaign to raise the bar here - it needs to be realised that
you do need a clue to run a mail server. If you can't be bothered to
get one then you should be isolated for your own good.

Post filtering is a band-aid, not a solution.
However this still leaves the real problem of backup MXes that are not
under the same policy control. A proper fix for these would be very
useful.

    Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]