Re: [Exim] Extreme weirdness

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Extreme weirdness
Folks,

I'm looking at this. It looks to me as though there is a problem with
some firewalling proxy on their incoming mail routing - it definitely
is not affecting other people - even those that are sent their messages
in the same mailman transaction set as scot. That means its either a
problem with the exim.org SMTP sender (very highly unlikely considering
how much mail that sends), or on the IP link or within scot's network.

When I have an answer I'll post info to the list, but there is probably
not a great deal of use discussing it here for now.

    Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]