Re: [Exim] Removing/Freezing mails to a server

Author: yann
To: Mike Richardson
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Removing/Freezing mails to a server
On Thu, Feb 10, 2000 at 02:36:45PM +0000, Mike Richardson wrote:
> I'm reading through the docs and the FAQ but I can't seem to find an easy
> way to freeze or delete mails in the queue to be sent to a particular
> machine. Is there an easy way to this? Or a way of returning a list of
> message IDs for messages which have failed to be delivered to a machine,
> which I can then pass to exim -Mf?

$ mailq > /tmp/mailq
$ grep <name of site> | grep frozen > /tmp/file
$ awk '{print $3}' | xargs exim -Mrm

Not too hard to write a perl script that would do the same thing...
BTW, don't cut and paste the above, it is untested ;>

--
Yann Golanski                               Internet Systems Developer
PGP: www.kierun.org/pgp/key                 Mailmaster for the Planet Online