著者: Adrian Daminato
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] PAM for SMTP auth
Here's a patch for my own problem, but only if running "security =
seteuid". I'd like to by default run in "security = seteuid+setuid",
but I don't have the time currently to figure out how to get exim to
regain root privileges just for PAM authentication. For whatever
reason, I can authenticate as the exim user without being root, but for
any other user, I need to be root (I may be missing something here??).
Here is a patch for 3.13 that I'm using that appears to be working.

--
Adrian Daminato
TUCOWS International Corp.

/* Set up the input data structure: the address of the conversation function,
***************
*** 133,138 ****
--- 134,144 ----
user = string_nextinlist(&pam_args, ':', big_buffer, big_buffer_size);
if (user == NULL) user = "";

+ /* Set euid/egid to root for authenticating */
+ c_uid = geteuid();
+ c_gid = getegid();
+ if (geteuid() != root_uid) mac_seteuid(root_uid);
+
/* Start off PAM interaction */

DEBUG(9) debug_printf("Running PAM authentication for user \"%s\"\n", user);
***************
*** 154,159 ****
--- 160,171 ----
what should be passed as the second argument. */

pam_end(pamh, PAM_SUCCESS);
+
+ /* Return euid/egid to normal */
+
+ mac_seteuid(c_uid);
+ mac_setegid(c_gid);
+

/* Sort out the return code. If not success, set the error message. */