[Exim] How can I make sure POP users are removing mail from …

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Derrick MacPherson
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] How can I make sure POP users are removing mail from the server?
As the subject says, I am wondering how to go about making sure users are
removing their mail from the server.. I also recall seeing somewhere a
script that would look through a mailbox and delete mail older than a
specified date.. Anyone?

Economics Teacher: Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

Simone: Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's
girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the
girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty
serious.