RE: [Exim] 4xx and 5xx SMTP error codes

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Bernard Stern
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: RE: [Exim] 4xx and 5xx SMTP error codes
On Thu, 03 Feb 2000 18:02:30 +0100 Bernard Stern wrote:

Ooops, I found the bug... in my config. The receiver_verify stuff
was not set on my test config. Sorry for bothering you, and for
putting the spec doc to doubt :-(((

Regards,

Bernard Stern, SWITCH

        mail: SWITCH Head Office       a          Tel: +41 1 268 1520
              Limmatquai 138           n          Fax: +41 1 268 1568
              CH-8001 Zurich           d        e-mail: stern@???