[Exim] Lookup negation

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Dean Brooks
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Lookup negation
Hi,

We're running Exim 3.13 under Solaris. Our site does POP-before-relay
verification that is working fine, and is specified as a DBM lookup as
follows:

host_accept_relay = net32-dbm;/usr/exim/relaydb

Works great.

However, we noticed that remote users were sometimes being rejected in
the DUL RBL lists, so I wanted to try and use something like:

rbl_hosts = !net32-dbm;/usr/exim/relaydb

That is, I was hoping to be able to negate the return value of the DBM
lookup. To my surprise, though, it appears that Exim 3.13 doesn't
support the negation of *any* lookups other than listing a file by
just it's path name (include style format).

Is there a reason for this, or is it just a feature that hasn't been
implemented yet?

Is there any other way to accomplish this without having to build a second
DBM database that is basically inverted?

Regards, Dean

--
Dean A. Brooks                         Email: dean@???
IgLou Internet Services, Inc.          Voice: (502) 966-3848