[Exim] exim <> sendpage

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Jerry Allen
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] exim <> sendpage
Greetings,

I have succeeded in getting sendpage to work with exim.

Problem,
I had to write a shell wrapper for it...
#!/bin/sh
echo "$1"| /usr/local/sendpage/sendpage -f $2 $3
# end wrapper

exim config statement:
command = "/usr/exim/sendpage.wrap \
$header_subject: $header_from $local_part"

Shouldn't there be a way of not using the wrapper?
I think the echo statement will fail with /\"' characters.
I tried: (converted from the sendmail mailer below)
command = "/usrlocal/sendpage/sendpage -S -c \
Subject: $header_subject -f $header_from $local_part"

However this tries to send a page to the first word
of the actual page message _and_ the real pager account.
$header_subject = "Only the subject right?"
$header_from = "the senders email address right?"
$local_part = "local email address (left of @) right?"

-----
Sendmail.cf settings for sendpage are,

# delivery agent
Msendpage,      P=/usr/local/sendpage/sendpage, F=lsPn, M=1999,
                A=sendpage -S -c Subject: -f $f $u

Please Carbon Copy me at jallen@???,
somehow I got subscribed to the digest :(