Re: [Exim] automatic killing exim

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: office graz - inode
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] automatic killing exim
On Mon, 31 Jan 2000, Philip Hazel wrote:

> On Mon, 31 Jan 2000, robert rotman wrote:
>
> > sometimes exim hangs on delivery on one job so that i have to
> > find out the PID with exiwhat and kill the job mannualy.
>
> This shouldn't happen. What version of Exim? What operating system? What
> kind of job causes this? Is it always to the same address, for example?

it is exim version 3.10 linux 2.2.12 and its always a job with remote_smtp
router.
the remote adresses differ.
i'll archive them next time.
but i guess this would not help because when i see the haning pid it works
after killing this pid and deliver manually.

robert

PS: this happens approx every 100.000 delivery's which is in my case
     every 2-3 weeks.

> > is there any option (kill_the_pid_if_delivery=5h)?
>
> I'm afraid not.
>
> --
> Philip Hazel            University of Cambridge Computing Service,
> ph10@???      Cambridge, England. Phone: +44 1223 334714.

lg.

di. robert rotman

---
di. robert rotman                                   inode.graz
phone -> ++43-(0)316 348637/0     ++43-(0)316 348637/15 <- fax
rotman@???                      http://www.graz.inode.at/