Re: [Exim] Rewriting sender headers written by Netscape

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Bernhard Erdmann
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Rewriting sender headers written by Netscape
Just set up Exim 3.13 and used "sender_unqualified_hosts =
192.168.1.0/24" to fix these buggy Netscape's Sender:-lines not
containing a domain.

But how to I get rid of this logline? (with "queue_remote_domains =
!berdmann.de : *")
2000-01-31 21:19:25 12FNID-0000FD-00 Failed to open wait-remote_smtp
database: Invalid argument