Re: [Exim] defer all local deliveries

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Jeffrey Goldberg
Para: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] defer all local deliveries
On Fri, 28 Jan 2000, Philip Hazel wrote:

> > I want
> >
> > localuser:
> > driver = localuser
> > transport = defer_this
> >
> > It should be a one liner to set up the defer_this transport, but
> > for some reason I just don't see how to do this.
>
> No, you don't want that. You want a *director*
>
> defer:
> driver = smartuser
> new_address = :defer: Please try later

If I am not mistaken that will catch everything, while something with

driver = localuser

will catch all and only those things that would be delivered locally.
It is only those which I wish to defer. I'd prefer not to defer unknown
users and the like.

So, I believe that what I stated I wanted was indeed what I want. I want
a director with the localuser driver to defer instead of deliver.

I suppose I could try to put a fancy condition into a smartuser directory
to see that it is only "valid" local username. But since that is already
built into localuser, I'd thought that I would do that.

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg                +44 (0)1234 750 111 x 2826
 Cranfield Computer Centre      FAX         751 814