Re: [Exim] reject/accept order

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Randy Bush
CC: exim users
Subject: Re: [Exim] reject/accept order
On Sun, 30 Jan 2000, Randy Bush wrote:

> a look at the source clarifies things a bit. the rbl check is after the
> host_accept_relay check. problem is the rbl check is done despite the
> connection being from a host in the host_accept_relay list.

I suppose you could argue this either way. Either host_accept_relay
overrides RBL, or RBL overrides host_accept_relay. Sigh. Sounds like YAO
(yet another option), though perhaps you are right and the first option
is what people will always want. After all, if you have specified that
you'll accept relay from a certain host, that's pretty firm.