[Exim] 8bit and return-receipt-to (Was: AUTH PLAIN)

Author: Juri Milodanovich
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] 8bit and return-receipt-to (Was: AUTH PLAIN)
Hi people,

On Fri, 28 Jan 2000, Philip Hazel wrote:

> I put those two settings into two different files and flipped between
> them to see what had changed. You have made a mistake on the second
> line. The "extract" item should be extracting the same field in both
> cases. I guess you did a global change 1->2 and 2->3, didn't you? :-)

Exactly, using sed. Many tnx to Philip and Dave, it worked! :)

Now another question about return-recept-to. I have following settings in
config file:

=== cut ===
# in main part:
accept_8bitmime = true
print_topbitchars = true

# in transports section:
return_receipt_to:
  driver = autoreply
  from = $local_part
  to = $h_return-receipt-to
  subject = return receipt: $h_subject
  text = "\nYour message was successfully delivered \
         to our node abonent(s).\n\n\
     $message_headers"

# in directors section:
return_receipt_to:
driver = localuser
condition = ${if !eq {$h_return-receipt-to:}{}{yes}{no}}
transport = return_receipt_to
unseen

Most messages with return-receipt-to request delivered with errors like
this: