Re: [Exim] Speed of Exim development

Author: Tabor J. Wells
To: Adrian Bool
CC: Philip Hazel, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Speed of Exim development
On Fri, Jan 28, 2000 at 10:23:50AM +0000,
Adrian Bool <aid@???> is thought to have said:

> On Fri, 28 Jan 2000, Philip Hazel wrote:
>
> > FYI: For the next few months the speed of Exim development will be
> > slower than it has been, because I have agreed to try to write a book
> > about Exim. So as not to raise any expectations, I am not going to name
> > the possible publisher
>
> O'Reilly then? ;-)
>
> aid

I can only hope. I've sent several requests to them to contact Philip
about it. There's no reason Exim shouldn't be right there next to the
sendmail, qmail, and postfix books (the latter two I believe are upcoming
O'Reilly publications but I can't find it on their site right now). :)

Tabor

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality