Re: [Exim] deliver_force_thaw and logging in message_filter

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Hans Morten Kind
To: Philip Hazel
CC: Hans Morten Kind, exim-users, edphk
Betreff: Re: [Exim] deliver_force_thaw and logging in message_filter
On Thu, Jan 27, 2000 at 05:07:44PM +0000, Philip Hazel wrote:
> I don't understand the logic here. You have a "logwrite" command in your
> filter, but you want it bypassed on a forced delivery?

Yes, this is what I want.

> Why should this be special? (What am I missing?)
>
> Wouldn't this solve your problem?
>
> if not manually_thawed then logwrite ..... endif

The missing part is me not noticing the manually_thawed condition,
I guess I will have to keep my mouth shut until I've
read the manual better or joined some courses at Cambridge.

This optoin will solve my "problem". Thank you for your
clearification, I'll have to dig harder to find possible
missing parts of exim. It has been great fun working with
exim - you guys at Cambridge really do a splendid job!

hmk