Re: [Exim] compilation of exim with mysql

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Warren Baker
To: Dave Rigby
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] compilation of exim with mysql
This means that your mysql library path is not included
in the file /etc/ld.so.conf. Add the mysql library path to this file and
run /sbin/ldconfig.

Warren