[Exim] Exim 2.05 and procmail

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Tor Houghton
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Exim 2.05 and procmail
Hi,

This has probably been discussed before, but the archives weren't
searchable, so I wasn't particularly motivated to go look for a solution
there.

Anyway. I am running Exim 2.05 (since it does what I want it to do, and
there doesn't seem to be any security issues with it) on an OpenBSD box.

I did read in the documentation that getting procmail to run with it
wasn't straightforward.

I have users wishing to use their .forward to pipe incoming email to
procmail (e.g. they wish to do magic things with it, such as adding
header entries to allow "mutt" to read PGP signed emails etc.).

Is there a way of doing this? If so, can someone spare me some lines of
exim configuration?

Best regards,

Tor Houghton.