Re: [Exim] Exim not acting like sendmail?

Author: Tabor J. Wells
To: Philip Hazel
CC: Stanier A M, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim not acting like sendmail?
On Wed, Jan 19, 2000 at 03:01:19PM +0000,
Philip Hazel <ph10@???> is thought to have said:

> If there is an Exim problem, please let me know and I'll fix it, but
> only in the current release. I'm afraid I don't have time to work on
> ancient releases.

I seem to recall reporting a bug about something like this in the 2.x
series where mail with an empty Reply-To: header would be refused if
headers_check_syntax and headers_checks_fail were set to true. I believe
it was fixed in the later releases of the 2.x series. Perhaps this is
related.

In any case, he should still upgrade to the latest version.

Tabor

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality