[Exim] Exim not acting like sendmail?

Autor: Stanier A M
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Exim not acting like sendmail?
The email sent out from our library catalogue program has begun to
act in a curious way since the system was upgraded. Problems were
seen with two sorts of messages: those sent to our book suppliers
with details of orders, and those sent to users who had requested
an email copy of the results of a catalogue search.

The headers of typical messages of these two sorts are:

order request: