Re: [Exim] TCP service "smtp" not found?

Author: Drew Smith
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] TCP service "smtp" not found?
    D'oh!

    Time and time again, I'm feeling dumb for not checking permissions
first.

    A simple 'chmod 644 /etc/services' fixed this.  'strace' hadn't even
picked up on this (or at least hadn't given anything that I recognized
as pointing to it).

    Thanks, Peter - your help was greatly appreciated. :)

    Cheers,
    - Drew.