[Exim] Exim Newbie

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Paul T. McNally
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Exim Newbie
I just joined the list. A friend of mine set up exim and suggested I set
it
up on my system. I was wondering if there is a best version to download.
I see there
are several different releases available. I'm going to can this RedHat
and
install Debian Potato this weekend - at our Omaha Linux Users Group
meeting this Sunday. I will probably use mh/xmh for my email. Any
suggestions would
be greatly appreciated.

I got this little note when I subscribed to the list: