Re: [Exim] POP Servers

Author: Steve Haslam
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] POP Servers
On Fri, Jan 14, 2000 at 01:03:02PM +0000, Will Morton wrote:
>     We're looking for a POP3 server to work with our exim boxes. Does
> anyone have any recommendations? It must be fully LDAP enabled, and be
> able to specify fully the authentication options for each domain it
> handles separately.

I don't quite understnad what you mean by fully LDAP-enabled: but I
suggest you look at solid-pop3d and courier-imap (both on freshmeat),
since they support vhosting and PAM, and certainly courier-imap added
an LDAP auth module recently.

They both work with Maildirs, but I've heard that courier-imap
interacts fine with Exim.

HTH
SRH
--
Steve Haslam, Production Engineer, Excite UK     steve.haslam@???
                               i sit and stare at the gun pointed at my head