[Exim] Aliases for multiple domains

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: David Cantrell (at home)
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Aliases for multiple domains
I have a fairly simple /etc/aliases file which includes aliases for
postmaster, root, etc, a couple of aliases to forward mail to people on
other mailservers, and a couple of majordomo lists. I have been happily
serving mail for two domains (cantrell.org.uk and barnyard.co.uk), without
using the include_domain option so my aliases look like ...

root: david
postmaster: david
foo: foo@???
a_list: "|/usr/local/majordomo..."

and so on. I have now added a third domain (unixbeard.net) for which I wish
to have a seperate set of aliases so that the following happens:

foo@anyOfMyDomains -> foo@??? UNLESS:
sending to foo@???, and
there is an alias defined for foo@unixbeard
in which case it would go to someone@???

Errm ... is that explanation clear?

How can I achieve this without having to create three sets of aliases, one
for each domain? If necessary, I can forward my exim/configure and aliases
files.

--
David Cantrell | david@??? | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david