[Exim] Exim & Netscape Directory Sever

Author: Todd Jagger
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Exim & Netscape Directory Sever
Hello,

Is anyone on this list currently using Exim in conjunction with Netscape
Directory Server (either 3x or 4x)?

If so, would you consider contacting me off-list at
mailto:tmjagger@overland.net to perhaps give me some assistance in how you
set this up?

We've been using NS Directory 3.1 w/ NS Messaging 3.6 for quite some
time. I've had it with Messaging Server bombing out. I'd like to replace
the actual MTA with Exim, but since all our user information (names,
passwds, aliases, virtual domain info, etc.) is in the NS Directory I'd
like to continue using that for account maintenance. NS Directory seems to
work just fine and always has. FWIW, we're running both on SGI Irix
6.5x. I might put the Exim MTA on a separate linux box for ease of
maintenance.

Thanks in advance,
Todd Jagger
The Overland Network