Re: [Exim] exim and homedirectories

Autor: Steve Haslam
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] exim and homedirectories
On Wed, Jan 12, 2000 at 05:24:39PM -0500, Jacob Kuntz wrote:
> Peter Radcliffe (pir@???) wrote:
> > Jacob Kuntz <jake@???> probably said:
> > > the configuration i'm using is generated by eximconfig shipped with debian.
> >
> > Which means nothing to 98% of us.
>
> sorry, i thought since exim is the default mta with debian, there would be
> more debian-aware people here.

There are some, but they don't always answer first :}

> Exim version 2.05 debug level 10 uid=0 gid=0

eek. I have 3.11, so I might get things wrong...

> LOG: 5 MAIN
> == jake@??? directing defer (-31): retry time not reached

hm. "-qff" ought to override the retry processing.

> > > mailboxes exist as /var/spool/mail/${local_part}. is there any way to
> > > prevent exim from setting the cwd to the user's homedir?
> >
> > home =
>
> where does that line belong?

In the localuser director.

SRH (=araqnid@???)
--
Steve Haslam, Production Engineer, Excite UK     steve.haslam@???
                               i sit and stare at the gun pointed at my head