Re: [Exim] exim and homedirectories

Autor: Peter Radcliffe
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] exim and homedirectories
Jacob Kuntz <jake@???> probably said:
> i'm having a problem with exim not writing mail to users mailboxes when the
> user has a homedir set to /dev/null in /etc/passwd.

My guess would be that it's looking for ~/.forward and such and failing
(but you didn't tell us what your config is, so I'm only guessing).
It might also be failing on trying to set the cwd to /dev/null for $home.

Run `exim -qff -v -d90` to find out exactly what it's deferring on.

How you get around them depends on what is going wrong ...

P.

--
pir                  pir@???                    pir@???