[Exim] Delivering mail to two servers at once

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: root
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Delivering mail to two servers at once
Hi

I'm currently in the process of switching our domain's mail from one
mail server to another. However, the new server has quite a complex
virtual domain handling system, and will require changing the username
and password settings on quite a large number of clients connecting to
the server. Becuase of this, I want to have all the mail addressed to my
domains delivered to both the old mail server and the new mail server,
so if any problems arise then no mail will be lost.

Both systems are running exim - the old system version     and the new
system version 3.11

So in one line...

How can I tell one of the mail servers to deliver mail to itself, and
the other mail server.

Many Thanks

David Rigby